What’s a Qeepsake Book?
Qeepsake Books are customized to your family’s journey and can be anything you want them to be. The options are endless, from baby books and toddler art to family photo albums and high school reflection books. The best part is that they’re designed to be easy for busy parents.
Here’s how it works:
- Receive questions from Qeepsake in your texts, reply back with a story and photo.
- Add moments and milestones as they happen.
- Your responses are organized for you into digital journals in the Qeepsake app.
- As you add entries, your journal is automagically transformed into a book that you can preview at any time and order with any date range you'd like.
Hit order and voila! Custom memory books arrive on your doorstep filled with the people and moments that matter most to you.
How much do Qeepsake Books cost?
For a 30-page book filled with 40+ journal entries and photos, softcover books cost $19.99, and hardcover books cost $39.99. Additional pages cost $0.60 per page for softcovers and $0.95 per page for hardcovers. For example, if you order a 100-page softcover book, it will cost $61.99, and the hardcover option will cost $106.49.
We currently offer flat-rate FedEx Express shipping to the US ($12) and Canada ($15) per order. If you are shipping multiple books, it costs an additional $2 per book. Please reach out to email@example.com with any shipping questions.
Quick Tips to Decrease the Cost of your Qeepsake Book:
- Use the date range tool to choose a shorter range. Remember, you can order books whenever you’d like!
- Hand-select your favorite entries from your journal using the “Show in Book” toggle at the top of the entry edit screen. This is a great way to print a book of your favorite memories.
- Check to see if you have a book voucher. If you do, don’t forget to click on it in your book preview during checkout.
- Reach out to our support team if you are worried about the cost of your book — we’ve been told that we’re wizards at supporting members in decreasing book costs.
What is the sizing of Qeepsake Books?
Hardcover books are bounded and 10x8”. Softcover books are slightly smaller at 8.125x6.50. You can order as many variations as you like. For example, some parents choose to order monthly softcover books and yearly hardcover books to enjoy and save for their kiddos as they grow.
Can I make edits to my Qeepsake Book?
Yes! Click on the edit memories button in your book preview to edit text, pictures, reorder same-day entries, or hide entries you don’t want in your book.
As your book is automatically created and formatted based on the amount of text and pictures in your entries, we are currently unable to change the formatting. Customizing books even further is on our roadmap for the future 🥳
Parents have reported really loving the simplicity of the format once they receive their book, because it showcases their family's pictures and stories. Check out this book a Qeepsake Mom shared with us — beautiful!
What is a Qeepsake Book Voucher?
A book voucher is a credit that you can apply towards the price of your Qeepsake Book order. You can apply multiple book vouchers to an order. However, the price of the order needs to be a higher value than the total book voucher amount. You'll see any book vouchers you have at the bottom of the book preview screen and on the checkout page. Don’t forget to click on the voucher to redeem it before paying!
How do I order a Qeepsake Book?
- Open your Qeepsake app and tap on “Books” in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the book you’d like to preview.
- Select the date range you’d like to order.
- Hooray, you’ve reached your book preview. From this page, you will be able to edit your book and view the cost. You will also see any vouchers that you have available in your account. Feel free to combine multiple vouchers in a single order.
- Choose between softcover or hardcover.
- Review your cover and dedication pages.
- Do a final review and then click ready to print.
- Enter your shipping and payment information, and your book will be in your hands within 2-3 weeks.
Pro Tips for Customizing Your Qeepsake Books
- Choose large and bright photos. Landscape and square photos tend to look best on the cover. Dark photos with shadows will look even darker in print.
- Add a title and subtitle to make your book unique. Books with more than 123 pages will also feature the title on the book’s spine.
- Add emojis to the cover for some personal flair.
- Make your book even more special with a dedication page. If the book is a gift for Grandma, personalize the page just for her. If the book is for your family, consider writing in honor of your child or partner.
Need ideas for what to say on your dedication page? Check out dedication page templates and samples!
What’s the Qeepsake Promise?
Our promise to you is to always put your family’s privacy first. That’s why we only ever look at the covers of your books and never at the content (unless you give us permission when you request help from our Support Team). Your memories are private, safe, and secure with Qeepsake. Your Qeepsake Journal is sacred, and yours alone!
We guarantee the quality of your Qeepsake Books. If they arrive damaged, let us know, and we’ll replace them.
Have questions? Feedback? A funny story? Reach out. We love hearing from you!
New to Qeepsake? Sign up for free now!