Member Success Agent
Qeepsake—a venture-backed Techstars company that has appeared on Shark Tank—has helped families capture 50 million memories to-date with text message journaling, a feature-loaded app, and a beautiful Qeepsake Book.
In the midst of a global pandemic, it’s never been more important for families to invest in what matters: creating memories with the people they love most, no matter how physically distant.
Our mission is to create products that help all kinds of families effortlessly capture and share their moments and milestones... Over 700,000 families already trust Qeepsake with their family’s stories. We are growing fast, and we need your help supporting Qeepsake Members and processing Qeepsake Book orders for our amazing Qeepsake Community.
Qeepsake is seeking a part-time Member Success Agent to join our fully-remote, yet close-knit team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Member Support. You will be communicating with our customers (who we call “Members”) via Zendesk support tickets and occasionally on phone calls. In addition, you will be reporting bugs, member issues, and feedback to the Head of Member Support. You will also help us process Qeepsake Books orders, to ensure that members receive the most beautiful, high-quality heirloom of their family’s journey.
In this role, you’ll:
- Communicate with members via Zendesk’s support tools in a timely manner. You will also need to feel comfortable updating pre-made responses called ‘macros’ in Zendesk that the Head of Member Support has previously created.
- Assists members with billing and cancellation inquiries. We manage a majority of our customer payment info in Stripe so you’ll need to feel comfortable multitasking in both Zendesk and Stripe simultaneously.
- Manage and update members subscription status and their information in our database and within Mailchimp, our main email client.
- Ability to troubleshoot and replicate member’s issues, providing workarounds for potential issues. Following up with members to ensure their technical issues are resolved. You’ll need to be able to discern when an issue is user error versus a potential bug. Knowing when to escalate tickets to the Head of Support.
- Qeepsake is more than just a mobile app! Qeepsake’s members can purchase physical memory books, and in the future, there will be more physical products. Part of your time will be processing book orders, initiating refunds, reorders, etc., and reporting to the necessary parties.
- Experience as a Customer Support Agent or similar customer-facing role.
- Strong and clear communicator over email, video calls, phone, Slack, and chat messages.
- Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for helping others. You will need patience and a positive attitude when handling tough cases.
- Super detail-oriented. Can scan PDFs and quickly identify when there is a potential discrepancy.
- Can follow existing processes and protocols. Identifying when there is a need for new processes.
- Must have the ability to work a few hours on one weekend day of your choice.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, including sex offender check.
- Ability to start in mid-to-late February 2022.
- Experience working with Zendesk or another ticketing system similar to Zendesk.
- Experience working with Jira, Google Sheets, Slack, Mailchimp, Stripe, and Zoom.
- Remote work experience -- our team is distributed across the U.S.
- The Support team is located in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York
Hours and schedule: 20-30 hours a week. 4 week days, including 1 weekend day; At least 4 hours per day must overlap with the Qeepsake Support hours: 9am - 6pm EST
Location: Remote, USA only
Qeepsake is an early-stage, fast-growing company. This role has an opportunity for rapid growth as Qeepsake expands.